Last Updated: 9/23/23
2. Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information when you interact with our website:
a. Personal Information
- When you sign up for our newsletter or use our contact form, we may collect personal information such as your name and email address.
b. Non-Personal Information
- We may collect non-personal information such as your IP address, browser type, and other technical information that helps us improve our website and services.
3. How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To send you newsletters and updates if you have subscribed.
- To respond to your inquiries or requests submitted through our contact form.
- To analyze and improve our website and services.
- To protect our website from fraudulent or unauthorized activity.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- With trusted service providers who assist us in operating our website and providing our services.
- To comply with legal obligations or respond to lawful requests from authorities.
- In the event of a merger, sale, or transfer of assets, your information may be transferred as part of the transaction.
5. Your Choices
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by following the instructions provided in the email.
- You can contact us to update or correct your personal information.
- You can disable cookies in your browser settings, but this may affect the functionality of our website.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information, but no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
7. Children’s Privacy
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or maintain information from children.
9. Contact Us